Σάββατο 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Maginot Line







    
                                                                  Maginot Line


 
“People live down here and there’s you gaping at the view”

My love is scolding me

Hallelujah ¾ loneliness has done us in

Ashes is hardness in our lungs ¾ Hallelujah

where are the people, where their fires
 
“Plane-trees our mistakes”

My love breaks my heart

Half in the shade half in the light

With the ocean’s sandals as ploughs on its feet

Like water that doesn’t hold it against gurgling time
 

My love is a world of no illusions

Nature’s quadrilateral garment

Male and female elucidation

Verbs that arrange significance

Enamel in beauty’s mould

 

The earth’s basements boil and islands pour out

My hands take on a feeling

The heart’s cables boil and conscience pours out

My blasphemous love doesn’t parley with the government

It swarms up summer’s pulse, up the mast of truth

My love Jerusalem New York, Peking, Mecca, Poor Suburbs

My love has removed the European locket from its neck

 

By word of mouth comes the silence of change

My love, a donor of surprise and unforeseen change

not in the programme

My love pays its taxes

by painting densely populated curtains

unscrewing burnt candles from human failures

saving nooses of certain throttling

correcting equations on the blackboard of souls

washing away the blood on market floors

 

Love and only love is not an invention, man’s making

Magnetic storms don’t make cockeyed the stars’ kisses

My love cannot be threatened

Frigates of birds sound the turning of thought

The bitterness of irrevocable ice and the ransom

for the shores’ lost sight

 

My love shouts that summer’s funeral should be at the public expense

It averts the evil eye when bankers dream

This yes, it’s social justice!

Your god is smaller than his fame

 
My love is whatever turns, without cuts, proud and vigorous

in the next life

Bridles on voters of nought

My love is whatever shudders without wearing
 

It’s the chapel where ruined loves kiss each other longingly

The lid of the transparent world

The “no” and the “don’t”

My love is the scanning, the approach, the touch

The relentless rain and shelter

My love assumes responsibility

 

My love is free speech


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου